This Easter Sunday, join Chef Gian Nicola Colucci at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis for an extensive Easter Buffet in Cielo Restaurant. “Our culinary team has created an over-the-top menu with something for everyone - even activities for the little ones,” said Chef Colucci. Guests will feast on multiple action stations including seafood ravioli made to order, prime rib, a raw seafood bar and more. Indulge in Pastry Chef Saul Juarez’ dessert display, featuring assorted mini meringues, festive candies and an interactive gelato station – where you can watch hydrogen gelato created before your eyes. Additional highlights include the following:
- Entree stations: Stuffed salmon with shrimp, seabass and spinach, carving station with roasted pork and a honey glaze, prime rib with white bean stew and Marzano tomatoes, and whole roasted lamb with kidney bean cassoulet
- Pasta station: Risotto with spring vegetable and veal stew, seafood ravioli with lobster sauce
- Seafood display: Oysters, crab claws, shrimp cocktail, seaweed salad, crab sticks, sushi and sashimi
- Dessert station: Limoncello tiramisu, cherry lime yogurt panna cotta, mini carrot cakes and passion fruit tarts
- ·The buffet also includes a charcuterie station, soup and salad station, and a kids' corner with small bites
Cost is $79 for adults, $20 for children (5-12) and complimentary for children four and under. Bloody Mary and mimosa bar included in adult pricing. Brunch offers a variety of children’s activities, including an Easter egg hunt, egg painting, fun dessert station complete with oversized chocolate eggs, photos with the Easter bunny and a children’s activity room on the hotel's eighth floor.
Valet parking is complimentary. Make your reservation here or call Cielo Restaurant & Bar at 314-881-5759.