Treat Mum To Brunch At The Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Plan the perfect Mother’s Day celebration on May 14, 2017 with a visit to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis and a bountiful brunch that celebrates Mom. Chef Gian Nicola Colucci and his team have prepared a mouth-watering line-up that Mom is sure to love. Gourmet favorites include a seafood raw bar featuring crab claws, cold-smoked shrimp, oysters and sushi. The vast selection of local, farmhouse cheeses and charcuterie are a great starter before enjoying multiple action stations such as the Belgium waffle, omelet, pasta and carving stations.
- Entree stations: Roasted pork shank, New York strip loin, roasted deviled chicken with mustard mango sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes with pancetta, baked asparagus with bacon and fontina cheese, sea bass with capers and black olives.
- Pasta station: Lobster ravioli, ricotta and spinach tortelli, carrot tagliatelle, tomato oregano bow ties.
- Seafood display: Oysters, crab claws, cold smoked shrimps, ceviche in a jar, sushi and sashimi
- Dessert station: Almond apple tartlet, honey lavender mousse, olive oil apricot mini cake, mango coconut terrine, cherry lime crostada
- The buffet also includes a charcuterie station, soup and salad station, Asian corner and a kids' corner.
Cost is USD 79 for adults; USD 20 for children (5-12); and is complimentary for children under four. Live music will provide a warm backdrop to enjoy the day along with bottomless Bloody Marys and Mimosas. Younger guests can enjoy an arts and crafts station to create the perfect gift for Mom - boxed truffles and a hand-made Mother’s Day card.
''We always enjoy celebrating Mother’s Day, a day to thank Mom and spoil her with an incredible meal and treats from the little ones. Our team members thoroughly enjoy watching families of all ages enjoy the brunch, and our Sky Terrace is terrific for capturing the perfect family photo,” says Alper Oztok, General Manager, Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis.